“Partnered Distribution Channels” includes AP’s GVW & Media Port and/or Reuters’ WNE & Media Express.
“GDS” means the CCTV+ owned online distribution system via the URL: http://www.cctvplus.com/.
“News Materials” means all the news videos and scripts published by CCTV+ within thirty (30) days of the publishing via the Partnered Distribution Channels and GDS.
“Archive Materials” means News Materials thirty (30) days after the publishing via the Partnered Distribution Channels and News Materials thirty (30) days after the GDS.
“Usage Window” means the licensed usage term during which Licensee can use the News Materials from the day when Licensee downloads the News Materials via the Partnered Distribution Channels and GDS. In this Terms the Usage Window is 60 days.
“Licensed Channels” including Licensee news channels: see schedule “A”.
(1) Subject to the conditions and terms of this Terms, CCTV+ will provide Licensee with the services free of charge in the Term as follows:
a) All of the news materials published by CCTV+ on the Partnered Distribution Channels, and GDS (the “Licensed News Materials”); and
b) All of the live broadcasting signals published by CCTV+ on all distribution channels (the “Licensed Live Signals”).
(2) Subject to the conditions and terms of this Terms, CCTV+ will provide Licensee with the services at the mutually agreed rate, case by case, in the Term as follows:
a) Tailored news services rendered by CCTV+; and
b) Archive Materials provided by CCTV+.
(1) For Licensed News Materials and Licensed Live Signals: 1) are only permitted to be used in Licensee’s news and information programs in the Licensed Channels; 2) cannot be broadcasted within mainland China, unless the Licensed Channels are authorized by relevant Chinese authority to broadcast within mainland China with independent approval; 3) cannot be used for free beyond the Usage Window.
(2) For the purpose of news reporting, Licensee may adapt, rearrange and/or subtract contents from Licensed Products, and combine them with other materials;
(3) As of the tailored news services and Archive Materials provided by CCTV+ to Licensee subject to the conditions and terms hereof, CCTV+ and Licensee will, case by case, otherwise conclude a purchase order.
(1) Licensee shall not broadcast, reauthorize or sell the Licensed Products and/or part of the Licensed Products by means not specifically permitted by this Terms;
(2) Licensee shall abide by the guidance or restrictions attached to the Licensed Products;
(3) Licensee shall not use or edit and/or translate any Licensed Products in such a way as to compromise the professional integrity, accuracy or editorial or technical quality of any of the material or in such a way as to misrepresent any statement or facts contained in any of the Licensed Products.
(4) Licensee shall not re-use or store any recordings of the Licensed Products beyond the Usage Window.
(5) Licensee shall destroy or erase all recordings of the Licensed Products within Usage Window of the relevant recording and/or downloading.
We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our products.