Morocco-Chinese TV Series
Casablanca, Morocco - April 20, 2017
1. Various of posters of Chinese TV series, movies
2. Poster of cooperation between Morocco TV channel 2M and China Radio International (CRI)
3. Various of Director General of China Radio International (CRI) Wang Gengnian speaking at ceremony
4. Liu Qibao, head of Publicity Department of Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee and Mohammed Ghazali, secretary general of Morocco's Ministry of Communication and Culture present at ceremony
5. Liu, Ghazali among other officials at ceremony
6. Ceremony attendees
7. Various of Director General of 2M Salim el-Sheikh speaking at ceremony
8. Various of attendees
9. TV screen displaying clips of Chinese TV series, movie
10. Various of Wang, el-Sheikh signing documents
11. Liu, Ghazali unveiling poster, marking launching of Chinese TV series
Morocco's leading TV channel 2M started airing an Arabic version of a Chinese TV series on Thursday.
The agreement signing and launching ceremony of the series "A Happy Life" was co-chaired by Liu Qibao, head of the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee and Mohammed Ghazali, secretary general of Morocco's Ministry of Communication and Culture.
The agreement on broadcasting Chinese series and movies on the Moroccan TV channel was signed by Director General of the China Radio International (CRI) Wang Gengnian and 2M Director General Salim el-Sheikh.
Wang said the agreement will to reinforce the cooperation between Chinese and Moroccan media and this cooperation has been ongoing at the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation and through the exchange of visits between media officials in the two countries.
He stressed that CRI has established a strong and long-standing cooperation with various African media,which have aired throughout the years numerous Chinese series and movies in their local languages.
He said that Moroccan media will set another successful example in the cultural exchanges between the two countries.
el-Sheikh said the agreement serves as another bridge between the cultures of the two countries and the airing of these series and movies will enable the Moroccan people to get to know more about Chinese drama.
He said that he hopes to boost relations between the Moroccan and Chinese media.